Anxiety Treatment in Cincinnati, Ohio
Helping people stop having anxiety spirals …
Life comes with a lot of constant worries and concerns.
Most people who start anxiety therapy feel stuck in a rut, unable to move forward. Perhaps you can relate? Maybe, you feel like you want to escape your life. Or, you notice that you complain a lot about feeling stressed, tired, and unfulfilled. You’re negative a lot, even though you don’t mean to be because you’re always worried about something. Perhaps, you feel mentally and physically exhausted, yet you never seem to be able to sleep at night or turn your mind off to rest.
Do You Feel Tired, Worried, Overwhelmed?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- Your energy levels are at an all-time low.
- Your insane schedule doesn’t let you rest.
- You’re often experience dread, fear, strange thoughts, and a pounding heart.
- You wake up every morning feeling overwhelmed and worried.
- You feel like you’re living at a frenzied pace leaving you frazzled and stressed.
If these sound true for you, we want you to know that you are not alone. In fact, research shows that approximately 40 million people in the United States have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
If you’re suffering from anxiety, know that help is available by talking to an anxiety therapist. Furthermore, counseling is usually very effective at treating anxiety disorders.
Anxiety Treatment Can Help You Feel Less Worried and Stressed
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Stop worrying all the time.
- Control how you respond to anxious thoughts.
- Have an improved attitude, mood, and are more productive.
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
- Stop letting anxiety affect the way you live or make any decisions for you.
Control Your Anxiety
Anxiety treatment helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less stress and calmer. We will help get you the new mindset you need to cope and deal with all of your stress and lower your overall anxiety in life.
We realize that you may be nervous about beginning anxiety treatment, but we’ve helped people go from feeling that constant state of worry to feeling excited, energized and confident. At Emma Schmidt and Associates our therapists are here to help you cope with your anxiety symptoms so you can get back to living the life you love.
Our Approach to Anxiety Treatment
Anxiety Counseling consists of 45-50-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, we will ask questions and provide guidance based on our expertise. We play a very active role in the therapeutic process. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
- We will provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with us.
- We will listen to your story to try and determine what’s triggering your anxiety.
- We will address your immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations.
- Together we will create some goals for therapy
- Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
- Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that Anxiety Counseling can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back. Let us help you feel better.
Online Therapy for Anxiety in Ohio and Kentucky:
If you’re unable to make it to our Cincinnati-based counseling clinic, know that we also offer online therapy in Ohio and online therapy in Kentucky to help individuals deal with their anxiety. Our therapists are skilled at providing high-quality online therapy and can offer you the same high-quality counseling services through our telehealth platform. If you’re not sure if online therapy is right for you, but think it might be, contact us. We offer free 15-minute consultations so you can connect with a therapist and see if you enjoy meeting with a therapist online.
Begin Anxiety Treatment in Cincinnati, OH
If you’re ready to begin anxiety therapy and work on the issues that matter most to you, Emma Schmidt and Associates would be honored to speak with you and share the many ways we can help you thrive. To begin counseling in Cincinnati, OH, or online therapy, follow these steps:
1. Contact Emma Schmidt and Associates to request a free Anxiety Counseling consultation.
2. Meet with a skilled therapist for Anxiety treatment in Cincinnati, OH or online therapy in Ohio or Kentucky
3. Begin Anxiety treatment and begin your journey towards mental wellness, health, and happiness.
Other Therapy Services Offered at Emma Schmidt and Associates:
More to check out…
The therapy team at Emma Schmidt and Associates, a Cincinnati-based therapy office, are relationship and sex therapists. However, that’s not the only mental health service they offer. Our therapists treat general mental health and relationship concerns. We treat many different sexual concerns including sexual pain and erectile dysfunction, and mismatched libido. We also offer depression treatment, sexual trauma treatment, trauma and PTSD treatment, relationship and couples therapy, and affair recovery counseling. In addition, they offer online therapy in Ohio and online therapy in Kentucky. Contact our office to learn more about the many ways our team of skilled clinicians can help you thrive.