It is a great privilege to walk alongside my clients on their personal journeys. My counseling style is warm, empathetic, and direct. You can expect counseling to be goal-oriented, safe, and productive. It is my goal to meet each individual where they are, and provide an environment of unconditional acceptance, regardless of their situation in life.
As a second-career therapist, I understand life outside of the counseling world. My business and leadership experience provides a unique perspective in my counseling approach that encourages client growth, development, and confidence. Everyone enters counseling with unique needs, and it’s important to me that my clients feel comfortable and empowered as we work together to reach their goals. My passion is working with clients to create whole, healthy lives individually and within their relationships.
- Northern Kentucky University – BA, Public Relations, Marketing
- Northern Kentucky University (current) – MS, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- General Therapy
- Trauma Focused Care
- Relationship Therapy
- Person Centered Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy – Level 1 (current)
Session Fee: $80
Gina is under the clinical and sex therapy supervision of Emma Schmidt, Ph.D., LPCC-S, CST & Vikki Smyth, MA