Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor-Supervisor
Traditional counseling and talk therapies are beneficial, and my focus on holistic approaches adds a bonus that can jump start this process! We have the option to go beyond, in our work with one another, to achieve inner-personal and interpersonal growth.
As someone with life experiences, training, and clinical work in the caring professions for over two decades, I have shared space with many individuals and groups of varying ages, and backgrounds. This allows me to say with certainty that people have an amazing healing capacity inside of them that CAN be accessed! There are so many ways to cope with life’s challenges, and together we can find the ways that work for you!
Sex and intimacy are some of our most basic needs in life, and I specialize in finding options to allow more joyfully connected living for people experiencing complications in developmental areas, mental health, trauma, addiction, etc. Holistic healing options are here, as we use natural milieu approaches, including Mindfulness (and associated behavioral techniques), Integrative Medicine, and other evidence-based therapeutic interventions of choice.
This is the time for you. As you read this, you are acting on a motivation towards development, and in the next steps, bringing this dedication into fruition. You deserve to take this time to heal! You can continue to create the multifaceted masterpiece of YOU!
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Kentucky 2008
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Northern Kentucky University, 2015
- Individual Therapy
- Couples and Relationship Therapy
- Children & Adolescents
- Group Therapy
- Thriving after ACE, Trauma, PTSD, Domestic Abuse
- Substance Use Recovery
- LGBTQIA+ Affirming Care
- Sex Therapy
- Licensed Professional Counselor Supervision
- Somatic-Based Interventions (including “The Body Keeps the Score” and others)
- Attachment Theories
- Behavioral Therapist (CBT, DBT, MBT)
- Emotion Focused
- Solution Focused
- Learning and Developmental Challenges
- Motivational Interviewing
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider
- Presented on Diversity in Clinical Professions
- Trauma and Addiction Recovery
- BDMS and Kink
- EMDR (in progress)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 (in progress)
- Sex Therapy (in progress)
Session Fee: $175.00