My passion towards helping others in their romantic and familial relationships is deep-rooted in my upbringing and personal experiences. After my parents divorce, I witnessed firsthand how challenging romantic relationships can be. Our relationships impact our everyday lives, families, and overall happiness.
Being able to provide a safe space for those who are experiencing challenges in their romantic relationships, sexual relationships, and sexual orientation is of the utmost importance to me. I approach therapy from a holistic view, meaning that I believe many factors may play a role in challenges that are faced.
It is one of my greatest pleasures in life to provide the space for individuals and couples to embrace growth and change through a positive light even when it may seem dark. My professional goal is to provide an empathetic and nonjudgmental atmosphere to support our clients. I believe we all deserve the opportunity to embrace ourselves and relationships, regardless of what that style looks like for you.
- Wells College- BA Psychology, Minor in Sociology, Minor in Criminal Justice
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, MA Counseling Psychology
- Modern Sex Therapy Institute, Sex Therapy- Current
- General Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Relationship Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Therapy for Teens and Adults
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Accomplices in Eliminating Racial Bias Training
- Equity and Empowerment Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Motivational Interviewing
Session Fee: $100.00