My passion towards helping others in their romantic and familial relationships is deep-rooted in my upbringing and personal experiences. After my parents’ divorce, I witnessed firsthand how challenging romantic relationships can be. I began my journey as a counselor working with adolescents who faced challenges related to substances, relationships, identity, and the overwhelming experience of growing through adolescence alongside their parents. Our relationships impact our everyday lives, families, and overall happiness.
Being able to provide a safe space for those who are experiencing challenges in their romantic relationships, sexual relationships, and sexual orientation is of the utmost importance to me. I approach therapy from a holistic view, meaning that I believe many factors may play a role in challenges that are faced.
It is one of my greatest pleasures in life to provide the space for adolescence, adults, and couples to embrace growth and change through a positive light even when it may seem dark. My professional goal is to provide an empathetic and non-judgmental atmosphere to support our clients. I believe we all deserve the opportunity to embrace ourselves and our relationships, regardless of what that style looks like for you.
- Wells College- BA Psychology, Minor in Sociology, Minor in Criminal Justice
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, MA Counseling Psychology
- Modern Sex Therapy Institute, Sex Therapy- Current
- General Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Relationship Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Therapy for Teens and Adults
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Accomplices in Eliminating Racial Bias Training
- Equity and Empowerment Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Motivational Interviewing
Session Fee: $100.00