Marriage & Family Therapist
I believe in creating a safe and strengths-based environment where we can explore the current stressors in your life. I will recognize and honor your history and what makes you unique as a person, while maintaining a focus on your future goals. Let’s explore where you would like to go as a person or in your relationship and find ways to help you achieve those goals.
We all have a story of who we are and how we got to where we are today. The best part of my job is witnessing your story, the difficult and beautiful parts alike. I am also here to support you in challenging the parts of your story that no longer work for you. As Brene Brown says, “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do”. Let’s be brave together!
I look forward to walking with you on this journey.
Areas of focus
- Marriage/Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Mismatched Libido
- Marriage and Family Therapist Supervision
- Modern Sex Therapy Institute – Sex Therapy
- University of Cincinnati, 2018 – Masters of Education in Behavioral Analysis
- Seton Hill University, 2015 – Masters of Art in Marriage and Family Therapy
- University of Dayton,2013 – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Session Fee: $150.00
Supervision Fee: $40
What People Are Saying
“Natalie is a good listener, thinks about her responses, and provides valid feedback and advice. “
“Feel very happy with our experience with Natalie.”
“Natalie is absolutely fantastic.”